Prism Clinical Imaging offers software and services that integrate advanced imaging into the clinical workflow. Prism products acquire, process and present multimodality, multiparameter images in decks for viewing and interpretation.
Prism provides products and services designed and optimized for the physician and the clinical workflow. Prism manages the acquisition, post-processing and clinical viewing of advanced imaging studies. Interpreted image studies can then be exported to surgical or radiation planning and delivery systems or to PACS for permanent medical record retention.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Prism software and services offer breakthrough visualization and integrated clinical workflow.
Our Services include
- Installing the Prism Acquire® workstation for routine acquisition of functional and physiological imaging data
- Training on-site MRI technologists to acquire functional imaging data using the Prism Acquire® application
- Processing data via Prism Serve® with review by a team of experts on a fee-per-study basis
- Generating a report to be sent to the referring physician for editing, annotation and interpretation using Prism View®
- Imaging reports with same-day access