Prism View® provides a powerful, intuitive physician interface for the interpretation of multimodality, multiparameter imaging studies. Prism View® presents structured, active volumes in a single view. It displays anatomical sequences, BOLD fMRI, DTI, perfusion and MRS in registered decks, allowing clinicians to establish important spatial relationships across multiple parameters.
Prism View® Features
- Customized technical report for each case
- Flexible reporting formatted to physician preferences
- Imbedded image browser
- Concise display of advanced imaging studies intuitively organized into decks with a study summary
- Ability to export image sets to neuronavigation, treatment systems and PACS
- The viewing tool combines aspects of a PACS workstation in integrated image browser.
Prism View® Tools
- Tiled images view multiple slices simultaneously
- Adjustable decks contain registered volumes of anatomical, functional and physiological images
- Ability to threshold and fade active volumes
- Tri-planer 3D
- Mark-up tools for ROI
- Color palette options or outlines to clarify areas of activation or interest